If you live for results, we’ve got a world-class opportunity for a Quality Assurance professional specialising in software testing to join one of the world’s most innovative game developers.
Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of software testing, including quality of product, you will take responsibility for delivering practical results with concrete outputs and outcomes.
- Responsibility for QA software testing and related activities
- Close collaboration with Development and Product Design teams
- Accountability for developing results based outcomes
- Testing will be responsible for the overall quality of the product.
- Testing will be required to test the system client side as well as services.
- Testing must have the ability to automate test cases and continuously improve on test automation.
- Continuous Learning Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning
- Practical Results Performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes
- Excellent Communication skills required
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Quality Assurer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT and/or 8+ years’ testing experience
- ISEB intermediate testing qualification
- Experience of or willingness to work in agile environments